PLEASE VISIT MY WEB SITE www.blakeadamsgolf.com FOR A MORE IN DEPTH LOOK AT MY LIFE INSIDE THE ROPES

Search This Blog

Friday, January 8, 2010

Is this winter?

Is it still considered winter if the temperature never gets below 75 degrees during the day?? I apologize for those of you who have snow or ice on your front porch but this weather is incredible. I flew into Palm Springs, California, on Monday evening for a week of practice before I head off to Hawaii on Saturday. I came to California looking for warmer weather as well as a chance to practice and prepare for the Bob Hope Classic. This event is played the week after Hawaii and due to its Pro-Am format with celebrities, it is played on four different courses. I have practiced all week on these courses in preparation for the event and I have certainly enjoyed seeing the sun tan on my arms and face reappear. I have plenty of rust on my golf game but it is definitely headed in the right direction. Hopefully by next Thursday, all the awkwardness and rust will be gone and things will be back to normal. I hope all of you are doing well and please stay warm and safe. I know most of you are surrounded by snow or freezing cold temperatures. Sorry to rub it in, but I have to go and put sunscreen on!! HaHa

No comments:

Post a Comment